Sometimes Jealously is the best tonic!

Word to the wise Delete you text messages… this weekend Mr Notsonaughty took it upon himself to have a read through my phone. Ok so there were a few (actually innocent texts ..surprise!) from Mr Muscles …he sort of flipped out. Clearly I was the innocent, “ some guy from work” “is it my fault he fancys me?” “I would never do that” … well Mr Notsonaughty got over it (well that’s what he said.) it was strange there was no shouting or screaming. He just looked worried! I immediately made a mental note “ Tut tut rule 101 tidy up your mess”

Anyway it brought out some kind of unbridled passion in Mr Notsonaughty and I enjoyed the best sex session in quite awhile with Mr Notsonaughty.

I think Mr Notsonaughty saw me in a different light, rather than his ever loving loyal partner/ pot washer and 24 hour chef. He saw me as a desirable highly sexual women, and clearly he figured it was time to pull out all the tricks! Ok so while it was passionate (as in ripping of clothes, frantic pawing) it wasn’t earth shattering, he added to his usual reptiore with a few nice twists and turns.When I suggested perhaps he would like to go down on me he gave me that funny almost panicked look! So I said nevermind...I did remind him about returning favours ...but alas its lost on him.

However the quest remains on, a new friend with benefits. I don’t want a one night stand, I don’t think my emotions can stand it (despite my constant mantra running though my head “man up princess”) I want to find an amazing guy who can handle a no hassell, no drama, no commitment, no psycho behaviour, no begging for attention, no texts at the wrong time of the day, guarranted amazing sex sessions, awesome fun times! Tall order ?

No comments: