So lets start in the middle......

So I have been away .. and "pray tel"l you ask .."what have you been doing". Well errr where can I begin.. well like every story maybe its best to start in the middle in the  middle of chaos.

I walked ...well in reality I ran...ran screaming to the hills i knew it wasn't right.. marriage ..well marriage to Mr Notsonaughty .. I mean lets face it i didn't love him I was treating him like shit and getting caught and continuing to treat him like shit. Not that i am going to get in to Shit throwing but he threw some may way too!  Anyway I ended it .. i suppose around the same time i stopped posting on my blog...
2 reasons for not posting 1. I needed some head space to work out what i wanted to tell the world and what I  should tell the world and 2. Well Mr Darkside... ( a subject for another blog post).

So I ran, leaving lots of unrecoverable deposits, bewildered parents and a heartbroken Mr Notsonaughty...
the other night someone said i had been brave...brae to admit it wasn't right and to take that step away from it all despite the feelings of embarrassment/shame humiliation. But at the time I didn't feel brave .. in fact I felt good 100% positive with the decision i had made. Which made it so much harder on Mr Notsonaugty, but Mr Notsonaughty turnout to be a  Mr Psycho very quickly so any sympathetic pains you may have had for him should now fade! (a subject for another time perhaps)

What a mess er... mmmmm

No comments: