Psycho men and feeling like a Slut

At the moment, I seem to be in some way encouraging psycho behaviour. Do you recall Dazza I mentioned in a previous post, well I did not feel comfortable meeting up with him. Mainly because rather than wanting to take me for a drink in a polite prelude to get into my knickers seemed to be more interested in me watching him going for a piss in the woods. Water sports are really not my game nor is creeping up on strangers in the woods  (got to think safety!). Well anyway I told him that, in a much politer way. Since then he is tracking my movements across the Internet, I blocked him on MA so he set up a fake profile in order to send me a message to ask why i have blocked him. "GET A CLUE MAN". It seems to make no difference what i say or how mean I am to him, it just spurs him on. I cant even leave that damn site now, without phoning them and I don't fancy doing that.

Then there was a guy who I exchanged a few slutty emails with and I change my status to something slutty, and he IMs me to rant about how I am cheating on him. Christ on a bike! , we haven't even met I am not looking for  relationship and the fact we are both on a site looking for NSA action... who can have a go at who.

The deeper i sink into this world the more I have moments when  I am left feeling like a complete slut. Why is that society makes it ok for men to roam around sowing their wild oats but for a woman you carry this shit on your shoulders. This sinking feeling that society is frowning on my/our behaviour. I am usually of the frame of mind of "fuck it". But this afternoon something happened and I was just left feeling like a cheap whore, and cheap is a quality I definitely do not share.

So I was online chatting to Mr Cautious, and we decide to go on cam and have a little fun and as we strip down and watch each other mutually pleasure ourselves. I have to say I love it when Mr Cautious talks dirty in his northern (Yorkshire) accent its so fucking hot I end up imaging I am Lady Chatterley or something  ...sorry I am going off the point. So he cums and a tiny bit of small talk oh that was hot, he goes off line. No bye no thanks. So there I was sitting in front of my laptop in my birthday suit, not even really half way near cumming feeling like a complete idiot. I mean Sex workers get paid, and a marvellous job they do to! I dint get paid did I !  So I just felt like a complete slut, used up a like a dirty wank tissue.

No comments: