Tasty Thursday Treats

Each Thursday I am going to post an update on my current adventures and to "Big up" some of my new found friends...

So lets see… Mr Cautions the northerner He is a sweet guy that is stuck in a relationship (mortgage/girl) and it sounds like its just too much for him. Every now and then he pops up on my Messenger for a chat. This week he seems to want chat a lot! Unfortunately for him I have been caught up with Mr C.

Mr Muscles.. I am not sure he knows what he wants, one point he emails that we should met to see if we get on and the next he goes quiet. I am going to leave this in his court to make a decision on exactly what he is looking for.

Dazza, Oh my heart bleeds for Dazza, He seems like a genuine nice guy who keeps getting treated badly by us ladies (hang our heads in shame). Although this compassion was short lived further to his persistent emails to met him at a specified location (like the woods) so I could watch him pee. While I have politely told him its not my thing, he continues to drop hints. What do you think should I go watch?

Slick Nic,. He is older than me… and he has 3 kids and it seems like affairs are his thing and not getting caught! There is a strange appeal with him so I have agreed to met him for a coffee just to see what he is like in person. I expect I will use this more as a research project! I think he is batting slightly out of his league..(bitch I know)

Mr C, Oh Mr C… how I enjoyed our exchange this week! There could have been a competition to see who could be more daring He gets me and it would without doubt be explosive if we met… now if I can just overcome 200 + miles.

Oh and Adam (remember him) well he dropped me an email last week. I still haven’t had the courage to open it. Should I just press delete!?

All advice gratefully appreciated...

No comments: