Get me out of here ...

MarriageImage by jcoterhals via Flickr
So I am due to turn into a Mrs in less that 8 months, the thought of it actually feels me with fear. I think to myself well as soon as I say my vows I will just give up those dating sites. I am not sure what I think will happen that I will suddenly be content with what I have. ( if that logic was to work then I wouldn't be still meeting men) .  However I thought to myself I should give Mr Notsonaughty an  opportunity to turn me back to him (clearly he didn't know this was my game plan). So this is how the conversation went

Mr Notsonaughty "So what did you today"
Me " I had an appointment at the beauty salon, got a hollywood wax I am really pleased with it."
Mr Notsonaughty "oh" *shrugs shoulders*
Me "wanna see"
Mr Notsonaughty " na your alright . Seems a silly idea to me"
Me " I read it increases sensitivity, I think its sexy in fact I feel really turned on by it"
Mr Notsonaughty "well  I still don't see the point... sorry whats for dinner?"

Please someone tell me this is not a normal reaction !
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

mr.insight said...

WTF? What is wrong with this fellow?

Miss Naughty said...

I know answers on a post card please!