Beautiful Flowers and a Beautiful Cock

Why are tattoos and sex so closely tied together …perhaps that’s just me. Every time I have ever gone under the needle that rush afterwards has ended up in the most passionate (read filthy) encounters.. maybe it’s the heady mix of adrenaline and pain…perhaps someone can commission a study…. All I know is that getting mine  has never been so much fun, be that solo fun or with someone. A labour of love that I am not intending to speed up. So today I sit back and say thank you tattoo needle and thank you random dating sites and dodgy dates with dodgy tattooist (even jimmy today .. yes you will do a love heart and yes you will like it)… as without you .. I would be just a prim and proper wife and that hat never did suit.

So the beautiful flowers that adorn  my arm and to the ones that are coming... I say bring it on oh and to the beautiful cocks I see on my travels I salute you !
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: